The Way In Older Adult Services provides information for Chinese older adults and helps them access services that enhance quality of life. In response to clients’ needs, a duty officer is in place on a daily basis to provide immediate attention and follow up services regarding seniors’ requests.
Whether you need to fill out a form or deal with a difficult situation, we are here to help. Our services include:
- Information and referrals
- Assistance with forms for pensions and benefits
- Arrangement of transportation
- Assessment and case management
- Escort and interpretation for appointments
- Home and hospital visitation
- Supportive counseling
- Elder abuse intervention and support
- Commissioner for oaths and certified true copy
- Centre and Community support group
Free services are provided in Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
To book an appointment, please call (403) 457-6609.