Online membership renewal or new registration is available with your email and credit card.
Membership fee: $20 per year, valid from January 1st to December 31st
To apply for membership renewal and membership of new members, you need to fill in the relevant forms and questionnaires (approximately 15 minutes)
Membership: Associate members aged 30-49 (without voting right), Full members aged over 50
2022 members can enjoy the following benefits:
• Full members have the right to vote and/to be elected as a director.
• Free use of commissioner for oaths or a notary public service ($15 per use for non-members).
• Enjoy various "Member Free" activities.
• Enjoy a discounted price for certain fee-charging activities
• Free to participate members-only Support groups and psychosocial groups workshops.
• Priority to join and enjoy member discounts for tours that are organized by the CCECA.
• Eligible for free transportation and medical translation services for the seniors.
• Free to participate in drop-in leisure activities in the center (reservation required) such as table tennis, fitness room, wellness centre …etc.
• Eligible to register for members-only special events, such as Chinese New Year, Mid-Autumn Festival, Christmas celebration, and other seniors’ appreciation events.
• Free Wi-Fi for internet access and on-site loan of electronic devices such as iPad.
2022 members can enjoy the following merchants offers:
• Enjoy 5% to 10% discount service at Mountain View/Eden Cemetery.
• Enjoy a 10% discount on dinning Lucky Place Restaurant. (except on special offer)
• Enjoy a 10% discount on patronage of Golden Optical (Alberta).
• Enjoy a 10% discount on patronage of Royal Tea House.
• Enjoy a 10% discount when patronizing the Forget-me-not floral shop.
• Enjoy a 10% discount on patronage of Peony NAtural Herbs. (except on special offer)
• Enjoy a 10% discount when patronizing the Sweet Tooth Store.
Please present your Valid CCECA membership card to enjoy the discount