CCECA has invited (AFLCA) Andrew Kang and Marianne Wiltse to hold "Exercise Class". They are experienced and have been teaching for few years. In the class, elderly can enjoy the gym apparatus with music and practice different actions to build interest of exercise. You can also join the activity with friends, support and encourage each other. Please join us soon and let exercise become a part of your life.
- Date: Every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday (four combinations)
- Time: From 9:00 am - 10:30 am (Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday) or
From 10:45 am - 11:45 am (Monday, and Thursday)
- Venue: CCECA Auditorium
- Fee per session: $3 each lesson (Collect every month )
- Registration or Inquiry: Please call us at (403)269-6122
- To ensure the courses can be opened, please submit the fee before the third week of the month.